Formally the St. Phillip’s Episcopal Church built in 1895. After the congregation moved in the its beautiful new building on College Street, the chapel was donated to the HCHS and arrangements were made to have it moved from its location on Houston Street to the Heritage Park in 1993.
Follow Us on Social Media
Hopkins County Museum And Heritage Park
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.