Smith-Gregg House

A two-story log house with a dog trot that shows evolution of a hand-hewn log home built in 1843 by Jacob and Margaret Barr Gregg of Sulphur Bluff. Later in the 1870s, it was sold the Henry G. Smith, who added the second floor and rooms in the back of the log room. The dog trot feature provides natural air conditioning to the two rooms downstairs.

Follow Us on Social Media

Hopkins County Museum And Heritage Park

Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.