Trevilion Blacksmith House

The Trevilion Blacksmith Shop complete with a working forge. Phillip Trevilion (1873-1950) built the blacksmith shop in 1910 in Miller Grove in the southwestern part of the county. It was donated by the Trevilion family in 1978 and moved to Heritage Park.

Follow Us on Social Media

Hopkins County Museum And Heritage Park

Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.