Jeff Campbell Print Shop

Built in 1898 at the corner of South Davis Street and Tomlinson Street by George Bergin & Son Monuments and sold to M.W. Wallace Memorials in 1976. The Wallace firm donated it. It was moved to Heritage Park in 1982 and contains printing equipment donated by Echo Publishing Co., Flippin Printing and Bankers Products & Printing.

Follow Us on Social Media

Hopkins County Museum And Heritage Park

Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.